SMS Banking Service
This service allows clients to view their most recent account transactions through text messages sent to their phone. The advantages of this service are as follows:
- Enables clients to inquire about several information related to their accounts without the need to personally go to the bank.
- It allows them to easily manage their account, as they are constantly aware of their account transactions.
- Clients are able to check their account at any time, without being restricted to the days and times of official working hours.
- It saves time and effort.
- It is free of charge.
The following two types of SMS service are provided:
1. SMS Push Service
This service requires the client's subscription in the type of service they wish to receive from the bank, and in return the bank provides the requested information. This service allows clients to enjoy the following services:
- Deposit their salary.
- Withdraw money from the account through the bank branch or through the Automated Teller Machines (ATMs).
- Account deposits.
- Transfer between accounts.
- Receive notifications about incoming and ongoing bank transfers.
- Receive reminders about maturity dates of letters of credit, fixed deposits, letters of guarantee and overdraft facilitations.
- Receive notifications about due dates of loan installments.
- Obtain information about exchange and interest rates.
- Receive information about automated deduction of bills.
- Receive notifications about withdrawn and rejected cheques.
- Receive notifications about their current balance.
- Receive notifications about purchase transactions at Points of Sale (POS).
- Receive notifications about account overdrafts.
- Receive reminders about cheque due dates.
- Receive notifications about bounced cheques.
2. SMS Pull Service
Clients are able to send SMS to the bank at any time on 37160 to request the type of service, and the bank responds with an SMS. This service offers clients the following services:
- Account balances and transactions.
- Cheque book requests.
- Transfer between client's accounts.
- Exchange rates and interests on deposits.
Terms and conditions for receiving the service:
- Filling out an application form at any Bank of Palestine branch or office.
- The existence of a current or savings account.
- Mobile phone number.