This unique service enables clients to track their account transactions via email messages.
- Enables clients to inquire about account-related information without the need to go to the bank.
- It facilitates account management.
- It saves time and effort.
- It is free of charge.
It allows clients to enjoy the following:
- Deposit their salary.
- Withdraw money from the account through the bank branch or through the Automated Teller Machines (ATMs).
- Account deposits.
- Transfer between accounts.
- Provides information about incoming and ongoing bank transfers.
- Provides information about maturity dates of letters of credit, fixed deposits, letters of guarantee and overdraft facilitations.
- Reminds clients about due dates of loan installments.
- Provides information about exchange and interest rates.
- Provides information about automated deduction of bills.
- Provides information about withdrawn cheques.
- Receive information about their current balance.
- Receive information about purchase transactions at Points of Sale (POS).
- Receive information about account overdrafts.
- Receive reminders about cheque due dates.
- Receive information about bounced cheques,
Terms and conditions for receiving the service:
- Filling out an application form at any Bank of Palestine branch or office.
- The existence of a current or savings account.
- An active email account.