ATM service is one of the main services provided by the Bank of Palestine. The service facilitates customers’ ongoing access to various banking services 24/7 including official holidays and weekends.
- Cash withdrawals in three currencies (ILS, US Dollar, JD) from your current account.
- Mini account statement for the last ten transactions for the three currencies (ILS, US Dollar, Jordanian Dinar)
- Check deposit service
- Balance inquiry
- Transfer of currency between your three current accounts.
- Change of code.
Features of the Service
- Utilization of the largest ATM network distributed throughout Palestine numbering 105.
- Possibility to change only Bank of Palestine credit cards code.
- Easy to use.
- 24/7 service including on official holidays and weekends.
- ATM meets the requirements and conditions of the international VISA and Master cards.
- ATMs accept smart cards (cards with smart chip and cards with magnetic stripe).
- Avoid waiting and overcrowding in the bank.
Requirements for Receiving the Service
Customers who wish to receive ATM services must have any type of VISA or MasterCard and a code.
Interests and Commissions Incurred
- No commission is required for using Visa Electron or Cash Card issued by the Bank of Palestine in any of the Bank’s ATMs.
- The commission for cash withdrawal through the VISA or MasterCard issued by the Bank of Palestine is 4% of the total amount of the withdrawn amount with a minimum of USD 4.
- Foreign cards commission: the issuing bank will bear the exchange commission pursuant to the VISA and MasterCard laws.